QUIT NITS ADVANCE
[Wild Child W A Pty Ltd]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
NOTE:THIS HOMEOPATHIC PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION FOR SAFETY OR EFFICACY. FDA IS NOT AWARE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HOMEOPATHY AS EFFECTIVE.
For external use only.
- near eyes
- inside the nose, mouth or vagina
- on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes
See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
- keep tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water right away.
- eye irritation occurs
- skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
For adults and children 6 months and over.
- apply the entire contents of one tube thoroughly to dry hair, starting from behind the ears to the back of the neck, working forward.
- to be effective, all lice and eggs must come in contact with product, ensure hair and scalp are saturated. For long or very thick hair two tubes may be required.
- use the shower cap supplied to keep hair damp, leave on for 4 hours before washing.
- for serious infestation remove shower cap after 4 hours and leave product on overnight.
- wash area thoroughly with warm water and regular shampoo. Towel hair dry and comb out tangles using a regular comb or brush.
- as an option remove any remaining lice or nits with the included nit comb or fingernails.
- if hair dries during combing dampen slightly with water.
aqua, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, fragrance, cetrimonium bromide, citric acid
Caring for your child, naturally
2.03 FL OZ (60mL)
Kills head lice and eggs with one application
Born, not made.
Ingredients Incl: Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, fragrance, cetrimonium bromide, citric acid, quassia wood jamaican extract.
4 simple steps to help eliminate Head Lice Infestation:
APPLY - Massage cream through dry hair and onto scalp, ensuring all of the hair and the back of the neck is wet with product.
COVER - Use shower cap supplied to keep hair damp and leave on for 4 hours. For serious infestation remove cap and leave treatment on overnight.
WASH - after 4 hours use your regular shampoo to remove the product. Any remaining lice and eggs should be removed with fingernails.
FOLLOW-UP try Quit Nits Every Day Lice Preventative Spray to limit re-infestation.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Wild Child (US) Pty Ltd
by The Triad Group
Hartland, WI 53029
For batch and expiry date see crimp
|QUIT NITS ADVANCE
quassia amara cream
|Labeler - Wild Child W A Pty Ltd (744660692)|
|Registrant - Wild Child W A Pty Ltd (744660692)|
Document Id: da7e8ff8-602e-4287-80a2-b3c155a17bfa
Set id: 2abfa5f9-acaa-442c-893d-3a9cda78cbb6
Effective Time: 20091030
Wild Child W A Pty Ltd