ZICAM NATURALS COUGH SUPPRESSANT
[Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
Do not use
- If you are allergic to peppermint oil/menthol. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention right away.
- In children under 4 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10mL).
- Repeat every 3-4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use.
citric acid, corn syrup, glycerin, natural cherry flavor, purified water, sodium benzoate
Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
Call 877-942-2626 toll free or visit us on the web at www.zicam.com
©2010 Developed and distributed by Zicam, LLC, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255, a wholly owned subsidiary of Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTXX). All rights reserved.
NATURALS COUGH SUPPRESSANT
mentha piperita liquid
|Labeler - Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253)|