Label: ZICAM NATURALS COUGH SUPPRESSANT- mentha piperita liquid
- NDC Code(s): 62750-027-10
- Packager: Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each 5mL teaspoon)
Mentha Piperita, 3xClose
- Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
- If you are allergic to peppermint oil/menthol. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention right away.
- In children under 4 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10mL).
- Repeat every 3-4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use.
- Other information
- Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
- Inactive ingredients
citric acid, corn syrup, glycerin, natural cherry flavor, purified water, sodium benzoateClose
- Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
Call 877-942-2626 toll free or visit us on the web at www.zicam.comClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
©2010 Developed and distributed by Zicam, LLC, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255, a wholly owned subsidiary of Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTXX). All rights reserved.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 120mL Carton
- Fast Acting Relief
- Dextromethorphan Free
4.0 FL. OZ./120mL
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ZICAM NATURALS COUGH SUPPRESSANT
mentha piperita liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62750-027 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength mentha piperita (UNII: 79M2M2UDA9) (mentha piperita - UNII:79M2M2UDA9) mentha piperita 3 [hp_X] in 188 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength citric acid monohydrate (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) corn syrup (UNII: 9G5L16BK6N) glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) sodium benzoate (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62750-027-10 1 in 1 CARTON 1 120 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC 01/01/2011 Labeler - Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Biozone 555564293 MANUFACTURE