|Chamomilla (Chamomile) 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X||pain and sensitivity of teething, calming
|Calcarea Phosphorica (Calcium Phosphate) 6X ||pain and sensitivity of teething
|Kali Phosphoricum (Potassium Phosphate) 6X||pain in mouth and gums
|Magnesia Phosphorica (Magnesium Phosphate) 6X||pain and sensitivity of teething
|Staphysagria (Delphinium Staphisagria) 9X||pain and sensitivity of teething
temporarily relieves sore gums and restlessness and irritability due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older
Do not use more than directed.
When using this product
- fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician or dentist.
Stop use and ask a physician or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- children and infants over 4 months of age, place one half dropper (0.5mL) under the tongue every 2 hours. Once symptoms improve reduce to 4 times daily.
- for infants under 4 months of age, ask a physician or dentist.
- Do not use if white neck band printed with "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
- Keep carton for full drug facts.
citric acid, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate
call 1-800-344-7239 or visit our website at www.gentlenaturals.com
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp. Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 29.6 mL Bottle Carton
Relieves Teething Pain
100% Natural with Chamomile
with No Known Side Effects
1 FL OZ (29.6 mL)