RITE AID EAR DROPS
(chamomilla and mercurius solubilis and sulphur)
[Rite Aid Corporation]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredinets in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to:
- Swimmer's ear
Warnings:- For external use only
- A physician should be consulted about earache in children.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes, after ear surgery or with damaged ear drums.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- These is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102F or greater.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear (applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Repeat as needed, use when pain reoccurs.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
|RITE AID EAR DROPS
chamomilla and mercurius solubilis and sulphur solution
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|Registrant - Similasan AG (481545754)|