- for effective treatment of most:
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot from coming back with daily use
For external use only.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- athlete’s foot or ringworm does not improve within 4 weeks
- jock itch does not improve within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete’s foot
- use daily for 4 weeks
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
- to prevent athlete’s foot, clean and dry feet thoroughly. Apply as above once or twice daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
For jock itch
- use daily for 2 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
butylated hydroxytoluene, polyethylene glycol
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
For the cure of most athlete’s foot, jock itch & ringworm
Antifungal Solution Carton