(light mineral oil and mineral oil)
[Baush & Lomb Incorporated]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- as a protectant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- remove contact lenses before use
- shake well before using
- instill 1 or 2 drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your doctor
temporarily blurred vision is typical upon application
- drops appear as a milky white solution
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
edetate disodium, octoxynol-40, polyhexamethylene biguanide (preservative), polysorbate-80, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid (to adjust pH), sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic.
Questions or Comments?
Toll Free Product
Information or to
Report a Serious Side
Effect Associated with
use of the product
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
DRY EYE THERAPY
- Moisturizes for fast relief
- Protects against tear loss
UP TO 8 HOURS OF RELIEF
Restores the lipid layer of tears
Ordinary lubricant eye drops simply provide moisture which can evaporate quickly from the eye’s surface.
- Provides moisture for fast relief AND
- Protects against tear loss for up to8 hours of comfort and relief becauseit contains Restoryl®, the advancedlipid restorative
Expect temporarily blurred vision upon application, as Soothe®XP eye drops seal in moisture.
Bausch & Lomb, Soothe and Restoryl are registered trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
US Patent #5,578,586
© Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Rochester, NY 14609 Order No. AB49011
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED “Protective Seal” NECKBAND
WITH YELLOW "Mortar and Pestle Symbol" IS NOT INTACT.
light mineral oil and mineral oil solution/ drops
|Labeler - Baush & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||807927397||MANUFACTURE|