[WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER, INCORPORATED]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a sever allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains and (NSAID), which may cause sever stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver sirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diurretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store in a coool dry place at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
black iron oxide, cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, shellac wax, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
Compare to the active ingredient
in Regulare Strength Ecotrin®†
See New Warnings
ALWAYS SAFETY COATED
ASPIRIN REGIMEN-PAIN RELIEVER (NSAID)
325 mg Regular Strength
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2010 CVS/pharmacy
|Labeler - WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER, INCORPORATED (062312574)|
|Registrant - L.N.K. International, Inc. (832867837)|
|L.N.K. International, Inc||832867894||MANUFACTURE|