Active ingredient (in each pill)
Caffeine Anhydrous, 100 mg.......................................Diuretic
For relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Ask a doctor before use if
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
When using this product, limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one to two cups of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One pill (100 mg) or two pills (200 mg) every 3 to 4 hours wile symptoms persist.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 90 mg/pill
- Identification: Light green colored, round pill bearing the identifying mark "ALVA".
Contents packaged in a bottle with a safety seal under the cap. Do not
use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product
- Serious side effects associated with this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Acacia, calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No.
10 Lake, ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, lactose,
magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene
glycol, polysorbate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.