Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Directions do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
|do not use adult Extra Strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
hypromellose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 8/09 R9