Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- insect bites
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 deg.C (68-77 deg.F).
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water.
Anecream 30g Tube
The product package shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
Anecream Topical Anesthetic Cream
Net. Wt. 30g
Distributed by: Focus Health Group
Knoxville, TN 37919
ANECREAM 30G CARTON