BANANA BOAT KIDS PROTECT AND PLAY SPF 85
(avobenzone and homosalate and octocrylene and oxybenzone)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Avobenzone 0.03mL / 1mL
Homosalate 0.15mL / 1mL
Octocrylene 0.10mL / 1mL
Oxybenzone 0.06mL / 1mL
For external use only
- Do not spray directly into face
- Flammable: do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking
When using this product
- avoid spraying in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
- spray on hands to apply to face
- use in well-ventilated area
- reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying
- ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
SD Alcohol 40-B, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Acrylates/ Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl Capramide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri
SUN PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
SHELTON, CT 06484
|BANANA BOAT KIDS PROTECT AND PLAY SPF 85
avobenzone and homosalate and octocrylene and oxybenzone spray
|Labeler - Accra-Pac, Inc. (024213616)|