Miconazole nitrate 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- jock itch (tinea cruris)
- effectively relieves
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- athlete’s foot or ringworm does not improve within 4 weeks
- jock itch does not improve within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use
- hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks for athlete’s foot and ringworm
- use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch
- if condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
alcohol SD 40-B, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propane, propylene carbonate, sorbitan oleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Lotrimin® AF
Athlete's Foot Spray
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Cures Most Athlete’s Foot
Relieves Itching, Burning, Scaling, and Cracking
Athlete's Foot Spray Label