ZICAM COUGH MAX
[Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Remove safety cap.
- Prime pump by spraying into a tissue.
- Hold close to mouth and depress sprayer fully. Swallow.
12 yrs & older................5 sprays (30.0 mg Dextromethorphan HBr) Children under 12 years of age: DO NOT USE
- Repeat every 6-8 hours, not to exceed 4 doses per day.
- May be followed by water or liquids if desired.
citric acid, glycerin, hydroxylated lecithin, menthol, natural flavors, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, purified water, sucralose
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
dextromethorphan hydrobromide spray
|Labeler - Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253)|
|Biozone||555564293||Analysis, Manufacture, Relabel, Repack|