Label: LITE NFOAMY E2 SANITIZING HANDWASH- benzalkonium chloride soap
- NDC Code(s): 64009-333-95, 64009-333-98
- Packager: Spartan Chemical Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active Ingredients
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%Close
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds.
- Rinse with potable water.
- Other Information
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
- Inactive Ingredients
Water, Coco-Glucoside, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Citric AcidClose
- Principal Display Panel - Container Label
Foam Sanitizing Handwash - Fragrance Free
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for use by food service and food processing personnel
FOR INSTITUTIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
See back panel for additional information.
Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
1110 Spartan Drive, Maumee, OH 43537 USA
Medical Emergency: 888-314-6171 / www.spartanchemical.com
Net Contents: 1 U.S. Gallon / 3.79 LitersClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
LITE NFOAMY E2 SANITIZING HANDWASH
benzalkonium chloride soap
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:64009-333 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Benzalkonium Chloride (Benzalkonium) Benzalkonium Chloride 1.3 g in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water Coco Glucoside Laurtrimonium chloride Cocamidopropylamine oxide Citric Acid Monohydrate Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64009-333-95 3.79 L in 1 CONTAINER 2 NDC:64009-333-98 280.20 L in 1 CONTAINER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 04/01/2014 Labeler - Spartan Chemical Company (005036728) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Spartan Chemical Company 005036728 MANUFACTURE(64009-333), LABEL(64009-333)