First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
For external use only
Do not use
- in eyes
- with bandages
- on large areas of the body longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- if known to be sensitive to any ingredients in this product,
Stop use and ask a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases or the condition persists or gets worse.
When using this product
- check skin for sensitivity to phenol prior to application.
- care should be taken to avoid spilling and guard against staining. Castellani Paint Modified will stain skin and clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the area one to three times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature.
Acetone, Purified Water, Resorcinol, SD alcohol 40B (13%).
Questions or Comments?
1-800-442-7882 or visit us at www.stratuspharmaceuticals.com
Sonar Products, Inc.
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 29.57 mL Bottle Box
modified colorless phenol 1.5%
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
NET VOL. 1.0 FL OZ (29.57 mL)