Label: SMART SENSE ATHLETES FOOT- tolnaftate spray
- NDC Code(s): 49738-154-73
- Packager: Kmart Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 24, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively soothes and relieves
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot from coming back with daily use
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use
- hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Inactive ingredients
alcohol SD 40-B, butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), isobutane, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 20Close
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient of Tinactin® Antifungal Liquid Spray
Athlete’s Foot Liquid Spray
Cures & Prevents Most Athlete’s Foot
Relieves Itching & Burning
NET WT 5.3 OZ (150 g)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SMART SENSE ATHLETES FOOT
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49738-154 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength TOLNAFTATE (UNII: 06KB629TKV) (TOLNAFTATE - UNII:06KB629TKV) TOLNAFTATE 1 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ISOBUTANE (UNII: BXR49TP611) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POLYSORBATE 20 (UNII: 7T1F30V5YH) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49738-154-73 150 g in 1 CAN Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 04/21/2011 Labeler - Kmart Corporation (008965873)