[Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
For the prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness • nausea • vomiting • dizziness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• breathing problems, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic beverages
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
• to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
• not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
|Adults and children 12 |
years if age and older
|Take 1-2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
• TAMPER EVIDENT:Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
• store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
• protect from humidity
croscarmellose sodium, D and C yellow no. 10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|