Label: MOTION SICKNESS LESS DROWSY FORMULA- meclizine hydrochloride tablet
- NDC Code(s): 49348-363-67
- Packager: McKesson (Sunmark)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mgClose
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.Close
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Other information
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolateClose
- Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM ESTClose
- Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO DRAMAMINE® LESS DROWSY FORMULA ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
Helps to prevent nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Less Drowsy Formula
For children & adults
ALL DAY RELIEF
TABLETS 25 mg EACH
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.Close
- Product Label
Sunmark Motion Sickness Less Drowsy TabletClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MOTION SICKNESS LESS DROWSY FORMULA
meclizine hcl tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:49348-363 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (MECLIZINE) MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS LACTOSE SILICON DIOXIDE STARCH, CORN D&C YELLOW NO. 10 MAGNESIUM STEARATE CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A CORN Product Characteristics Color WHITE, YELLOW Score no score Shape ROUND Size 9mm Flavor Imprint Code TCL086 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49348-363-67 1 in 1 CARTON 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part336 07/09/2010 Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)