MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF ORIGINAL FORMULA
[Care One (American Sales Company)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
for prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets every 4- 6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||take 1/4 to 1/2 tablet every 6 to 8 hours; not to exceed 1- 1/2 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at room temperature 20o- 25oC (68o - 77o F)
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Compare to Active Ingredient in Dramamine® *
Motion Sickness Relief
Dimenhydrinate tablets/ Antiemetic
Fast acting tablets
For children and adults
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula
Distributed by: FOODHOLD U.S.A LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
© 2014 Ahold Licensing, Sarl
Quality guaranteed or your money back
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|