capsule, liquid filled
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These
could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 softgels daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor
• children under 12: consult a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
• each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg. very low sodium
• store at 15°C-25°C(59° F-77° F)
• keep tightly closed
• product from USA or Canada
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
FD and C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, edible ink, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, water. May also contain D and C yellow #10, FD and C yellow #6 (sunset yellow), mannitol.
Compare to active ingredient in ColaceR*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark ColaceR.
DIST. BY: GERI-CARE PHARMACUETICALS CORP.
1650 63rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Zanesville, OH 43701
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (188557102)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|