[Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have
noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this product
These may indicate a serious condition.
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 5 mg
- shake well before using
- store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- dispense contents with a child resistant closure in a tight, light resistant container as defined in the USP.
D&C Red #33, methylparaben, natural & artificial vanilla flavor, poloxamer 181, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate. Sodium citrate may be used to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
- Call 1-800-262-9010
Mon. - Thurs. 9:00 am - 4:30 pm EST,
Fri. 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
REV. 771:06 02/13
docusate sodium liquid
|Labeler - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|