EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
capsule, gelatin coated
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) or acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel
compare to the active ingredient in Extra Strength Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels†
pain reliever/fever reducer
100 gelcaps 500 mg each
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-519)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-519)|