Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck, chest and back
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
water, butylene glycol, octyldodecanol, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, steareth-21, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, glycerin, C13-14 isoparaffin, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, magnesium aluminum silicate, laureth-7, fragrance, Lavandula stoechas extract, Helichrysum italicum extract, Cistus monspeliensis extract, titanium dioxide
call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Tube Label
Face, Chest & Back
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
pimple size in
as fast as
With Acceladerm® Technology
4 FL. OZ. (118 mL)