- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use
- for effective relief of
For external use only
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer homopolymer, monoamylamine, PEG-400, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of TINACTIN® ANTIFUNGAL CREAM
See bottom panel
Athlete’s Foot Cream
Cures & Prevents Most Athlete’s Foot
Effective Relief of Itching & Burning
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)