[Summers Laboratories Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- condition that covers a large area of the body
- condition in or around the rectum or genitals
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- do not use this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Stop and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
- excessive irritation occurs
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTCT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- For use as a scalp treatment before showering: Twist open applicator tip. Apply evenly to affected areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, gradually increasing treatment time to 1 hour, or as directed by your doctor. Rinse thoroughly.
- As a shampoo: Wet hair, apply Tarsum for several minutes, then rinse.
- For best results use twice a week or as directed by a physician.
water, TEA lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, sodium lauryl sulfate, ethanol (8%), salicylic acid, triethanolamine, glycerin, lauryl alcohol, diethanolamine, sodium chloride, polysorbate 80, fragrance
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-533-7546 (USA and Canada)
For more information go to www.sumlab.com
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Summers Laboratories Inc (002382612)|
|Summers Laboratories Inc||002382612||manufacture(11086-011), pack(11086-011)|