EXCHANGE SELECT BABY SUNSCREEN SPF 50
[ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Avobenzone 3.0 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures( see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants,hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Principal Display Panel
8 FL. OZ. (236 mL)
|EXCHANGE SELECT BABY SUNSCREEN
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|