|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- you need to use more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- each tablet works differently. Adults and children over 12 may need fewer tablets to get the same effect as more tablets of another brand.
- start with one tablet and take with water. If one tablet does not produce the desired results, then try two or three tablets daily.
- do not take more than 3 tablets daily
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose once daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- keep in a dry place
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Red #7 Calcium Lake, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Compare to active ingredient in Correctol® Tablets*
Women's Laxative Tablets
Comfort Coated Bisacodyl, 5 mg
Gentle, dependable relief
Dist. by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|