Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- with other Nighttime products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) – see Overdose warning
- use dose cup
- adults & children 12 yrs & over
- One dose = 30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 20 mg
- store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
- protect from light. Does not meet USP <671>.
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Vicks® ZzzQuil® active ingredient
50 mg per 30 mL
Not for treating Cold or Flu
6 fl oz (177 mL)