Label: ADULT WAL TUSSIN COUGH LONG ACTING- dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0300-26
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15 mgClose
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
children under 12 years
do not use
adults and children
12 years and over
every 6 to 8 hours
- Other information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
ADULT – NON-DROWSY
Dextromethorphan HBr / Cough Suppressant
Relieves coughs up to 8 hours
Ages 12 & over
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
Compare to Robitussin® Long-Acting Cough active ingredientClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ADULT WAL TUSSIN COUGH LONG ACTING
dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0300 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (DEXTROMETHORPHAN) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID FD&C RED NO. 40 GLYCERIN HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP MENTHOL WATER SACCHARIN SODIUM SODIUM BENZOATE Product Characteristics Color RED Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0300-26 1 in 1 CARTON 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 09/03/2004 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)