Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg, sodium 4 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients dicalcium phosphate,D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, lecithin, magnesium stearate ,microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, talc, and titanium dioxide
©2012, Purdue Products L.P.
Purdue Products L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
575 Granite Court
Pickering, ON L1W 3W8, Canada
Senokot-S 60 Tablets Carton