Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash or soak the affected area and dry area thoroughly
- apply wart remover liquid with enclosed applicator, until wart is covered; then let dry
- reapply subsequent applications over existing application
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is completely removed, for up to 12 weeks
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
flexible collodion containing alcohol and ether
Principal Display Panel
Liquid Wart Remover
Compare to Compound W® Wart Remover
helps remove common and plantar warts
painless, safe and effective
liquid wart remover
.5 FL OZ (14.7mL)