Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2-4 tablets daily
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1-2 tablets daily
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||take up to 1 tablet daily
|children under 2||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg, sodium 4 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Keep tightly closed.
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, talc, and titanium dioxide
©2013, Purdue Products L.P.
Mfd. for: Purdue Products L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
By: Purdue Pharma, 575 Granite Court
Pickering, ON L1W 3W8, Canada