Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites
For external use only
Do not use
in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Principal Display Panel
COOLS AND RELIEVES
SUNBURN PAIN WITH LIDOCAINE
NET WT 8 OZ(226 g)