EARTHS CARE ACNE TREATMENT MASK
[DLC Laboratories, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
for the treatment of acne
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new pimples and black heads from forming.
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive during of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Avena sativa (oat) kernel colloidal oatmeal, bentonite, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum.
Earth's Care Acne Treatment Mask utilizes the powerful anti-acne agent Sulfur to cleanse pores and start clearing blemishes and pimples on contact. Formulated to reduce irritation as well as prevent future breakouts, our proprietary blend restores a smooth and healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our clarifying mask formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrance.
* Allergy Tested for allergy
Earth's Care Natural Products, Inc.
Long Beach, California 90805 USA
Caring for you.
Caring for the earth.
Earth's Care donates 1% of its worldwide revenue to organizations that work to preserve and protect the environment. EARTH'S CARE. Acne Spot Treatment
Origins Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes. ALLERGY TESTED.
* No Animal Testing
* No Parabens
* No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
* No Petrolatum
* No Phthalates
|EARTHS CARE ACNE TREATMENT MASK
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|