Label: EARTHS CARE ACNE TREATMENT MASK- sulfur cream
- NDC Code(s): 24286-1556-2
- Packager: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredients
Sulfur, USP 5%Close
for the treatment of acne
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new pimples and black heads from forming.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive during of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Inactive ingredients
Avena sativa (oat) kernel colloidal oatmeal, bentonite, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum.Close
Earth's Care Acne Treatment Mask utilizes the powerful anti-acne agent Sulfur to cleanse pores and start clearing blemishes and pimples on contact. Formulated to reduce irritation as well as prevent future breakouts, our proprietary blend restores a smooth and healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our clarifying mask formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrance.
* Allergy Tested for allergy
Earth's Care Natural Products, Inc.
Long Beach, California 90805 USA
Caring for you.
Caring for the earth.
Earth's Care donates 1% of its worldwide revenue to organizations that work to preserve and protect the environment. EARTH'S CARE. Acne Spot Treatment
Origins Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes. ALLERGY TESTED.
* No Animal TestingClose
* No Parabens
* No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
* No Petrolatum
* No Phthalates
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 71 g Tube Box
and Clears Acne
with Natural Kaolin and
2.5 OZ. (71 g)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
EARTHS CARE ACNE TREATMENT MASK
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:24286-1556 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SULFUR (UNII: 70FD1KFU70) (SULFUR - UNII:70FD1KFU70) SULFUR 5 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength OATMEAL (UNII: 8PI54V663Y) BENTONITE (UNII: A3N5ZCN45C) SHEA BUTTER (UNII: K49155WL9Y) CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 09FUA47KNA) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4) SUNFLOWER OIL (UNII: 3W1JG795YI) HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (UNII: ZF94AP8MEY) KAOLIN (UNII: 24H4NWX5CO) PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T) POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (UNII: 65A9F4P024) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:24286-1556-2 1 in 1 BOX 1 71 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 01/18/2013 Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)