Label: MEIJER SUSCREEN SPF 8 - octinoxate and oxybenzone lotion
- NDC Code(s): 41250-023-57
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
- helps prevent suburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- reapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Other information
- may stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun
- may stain some fabrics
- Inactive ingredients
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
- Principal Display Panel
10 FL. OZ. (296 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MEIJER SUSCREEN SPF 8
octinoxate, oxybenzone lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-023 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OCTINOXATE (OCTINOXATE) OCTINOXATE 7.5 g in 100 g OXYBENZONE (OXYBENZONE) OXYBENZONE 2 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL CETYL PHOSPHATE TROLAMINE TOCOPHEROL EDETATE DISODIUM ALOE VERA LEAF DIAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-023-57 286 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 07/01/2013 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)