Label: MEIJER OIL FREE SPF 15 - octinoxate and oxybenzone lotion
- NDC Code(s): 41250-030-56
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
- helps prevent suburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- reapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Other information
- may stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun
- may stain some fabrics
- Inactive ingredients
Water, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Principal Display Panel
Won't Clog Pores
very water resistant
8 FL. OZ. (237 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MEIJER OIL FREE SPF 15
octinoxate, oxybenzone lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-030 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OCTINOXATE (OCTINOXATE) OCTINOXATE 7.5 g in 100 g OXYBENZONE (OXYBENZONE) OXYBENZONE 2.5 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 PROPYLENE GLYCOL TROLAMINE DIAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ALOE VERA LEAF PROPYLPARABEN EDETATE DISODIUM .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-030-56 226 g in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 07/01/2013 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)