(avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene)
[Meijer Distribution Inc ]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures(see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance..
Principal Display Panel
light, clean feel
Broad Spectrum 85
3 FL. OZ.
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|