FAMILY CARE NASAL RELIEF
[United Exchange Corp]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%.................................................Nasal Decongestant
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- shake well before use. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, disodium EDTA, distilled water, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, PEG 1450, PVP K30
|FAMILY CARE NASAL RELIEF
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp (840130579)|